Sunday, December 13, 2009

Favorite Christmas Songs--Part 2

Well it's been over a week, but here is part 2 of my top 15 favorite Christmas songs.

Christmas Eve in Sarajevo (aka Carol of the Bells), by Trans Siberian Orchestra
Though I mostly enjoy my Christmas carols calm and relaxing, I do enjoy an occasional "rock" Christmas song. This one is a classic. Someone got a good video of it at this concert.

Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth duet with Bing Crosby and David Bowie
One of the stranger combos that Christmas ever produced, but the song is very nice.

Winter Wonderland as performed by the Eurythmics
I have always loved this version of this song--my new-wave roots showing through!

Christmas Time is Here from the Charlie Brown Christmas Special
I grew up watching this show every Christmas season and love this song.

The Christmas Waltz by Frank Sinatra
They play an instrumental version of this song on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom at Walt Disney World, when you go to the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party event. So not only is this a nice song about the joys and pleasures of Christmas, but it reminds me of Disney which is always a good thing! I actually like the Harry Connick version better, but I couldn't find it on YouTube.

So there you have it, 1-5 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment