Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Scrapbook Pages This Week





Here are some of the scrapbook pages I have made this week.

The first one is from our 2008 Walt Disney World trip. I got some good pictures of the street entertainers that were out before the Block Party parade at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

The next three are from our 2005 trip. I am finally finishing up this album. With the completion of these three pages, I think all I have left to do for this album is the cover page and the ending page. Maybe one other page, since I seem to be a page off in my MGM Studios section of the album. This album is about 70 pages big. Very thick and unwieldy!

My earlier Disney trip albums (2000 and 2004) are two albums, and I am afraid that, even with trying to limit the number of pages I did to a bare minimum (yeah, 70 pages is a bare minimum, I take over 1,000 pictures per trip), I will have to split my 2005, 2007 and 2008 albums into two albums as well, just to avoid too much strain on their spines.

I had fun fitting a little scrapbooking into my week. I find it relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment