Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Shopping Deals for This Week, 2/24-3/3

Today I'm going shopping at a few places. Here are the deals and coupons I'm using:

Albertson's
Nabisco Saltine Crackers for 97 cents using in-ad coupon
Eggs $1.19
General Mills cereals and Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks, $1.50 each when you buy 4. I'm going to buy 8. I've got a $1.50 off 4 cereals coupon that the store gave me last week, plus a coupon for $1 off 2 that I printed from bettycrocker.com (I've got 2, the limit that it will let you print), plus a 75 cents off coupon for fruit snacks from the same site. These coupons cannot be doubled. But I will end up paying $7.75 for 8 items in the end.

Walgreens
Reynolds Wrap 89 cents with in-ad coupon, plus a $1.00 off coupon from this week's Sunday paper coupons, I will either get it for free, or get 11 cents back, depending on what the cash register will allow.
Oust air sanitizer $2.99 on sale, plus coupon from Sunday paper a few weeks ago that is Buy One, Get One Free (BOGOF), I will pay $2.99 for 2. Then I will send in for a rebate from the Easy Saver catalog (found at the store) for $1 for each one, so I will end up with $2 back, meaning I really pay 99 cents for 2 Ousts.
Hershey's candy bars, BOGOF with in-ad coupon, plus manufacturer's coupon BOGOF, I will get two candy bars for free.

Safeway
2 Crush 2-liter sodas, with in-ad coupon BOGOF and Manufacturers coupon for $1 off, plus double, I will pay 19 cents for 2 2-liter sodas
1 Mini-Wheats cereal, with in-ad coupon for 99 cents, Manufacturers coupon from Sunday paper a few weeks ago, plus double coupon, I will make 31 cents.
2 boxes Wheat thins on sale, manufacturers coupon for $2 off 2, plus double, I will pay $1.24 each.
Safeway brand butter, 99 cents with in-ad coupon

I will update you on how much I spent and what percentage I saved on each trip when I am home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment