Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My First Blog Post

So here it is, I am finally joining the world of blogging. We'll see if it's interesting or if I remember to keep it up on a regular basis. I do enjoy reading my friends' blogs, and blogs about topics that interest me, so maybe this blog will be useful or interesting to others as well.

I'm planning to post my weekly coupon expeditions on here. I've just started discovering the fun of using coupons with double coupons and sales to get groceries for barely any money! Hopefully I'll get better at it as I go along. One thing I've decided I won't do, is buy coupons from e-bay or other sources. I might buy multiple copies of the Sunday paper, but no more than 2 or 3, if there are some really good coupons in it. There are so many places you can get coupons, and limited storage space, even for the greatest deals.

I'll also post an occasional recipe, and maybe some pictures of scrapbook pages or other crafting I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment